ANYWAY DOORS is an award winning door solution company in Belgium.
They pioneered with a web based door configurator a few years back. Unfortunately, the back-end systems of their configurator was outdated and the original company they worked with had no solution for the problem.
This resulted in a configurator that didn’t work on all browsers and a back-end system that couldn’t be updated.
And so their search for a new product configurator began!
After comparing several solutions and companies, ANYWAY DOORS chose to work with World of Waw to develop a new mobile & web based Door Configurator.
They were convinced by
- # the stunning visual quality of our 3D engine
- # our cloud-based online catalogue platform
- # the augmented reality features that is integrated in our software
- # the ERP synchronization we offer to keep their catalogue always up-to-date and sends offers right to the factory!
ANYWAY DOORS is presenting their new configurator at Batibouw 2017 in February!
The app will be available for Android and iOS soon. We’ll keep this page updated!
- Intuitive, mobile first interface: seduce leftbrain and rightbrain driven clients
- QR Code scanner:scan displays, brochures and quotes to load preconfigured pieces in the product configurator
- Cloud-based product catalogue:always up to date, tap for technical specs
- 3D product configurator/wall planner:customize and check the impact in high quality 3D
- CPQ software: configure, price, quote – instant pricing for any variable!
- Shopable inspiration pages: based on previous realisations
- Try before you buy with augmented reality features: check if the size and design fits
- Content marketing & community building: thanks to save & share features
- Quotes with QR code: to reload earlier designs
- Favourite lists and shopping baskets
- Lead generation mechanisms
- Gamified sales process